Monday, December 21, 2009

Ditty - A 40 Year Old Man Wants To Be Adopted By Obama

Diddy wants to be adopted by Obama


P Diddy wants to be adopted by US President Barack Obama.


The 40-year-old rapper thinks America's first black leader is a great dad and he would be proud to be his son.

P Diddy - real name Sean Combs - said: "I ain't going to lie - if God said I could pick one person to be my father, I'd want to be Sean Combs Obama.

"That's how dope he is. I hope he reads this interview and adopts me. I wouldn't even have to be in the will. I got my own money!"

P Diddy also believes hip-hop may have played a part in the Democratic senator winning the race for the White House.

He said: "I think we are probably responsible for Obama being in office, ye the confidence, the swagger we instilled in our communities made that possible."

Meanwhile, it has been reported P Diddy is set to marry the mother of his children Kim Porter, even though he is still living with his 23-year-old girlfriend Cassie Venture.

A source said: "He is ready to marry Kim in the New Year and there is no stopping him.

"He has bought her a 12-carat diamond engagement ring and has given Cassie her marching orders."

However, the rap superstar - who has three children, 11-year-old Christian Casey and two-year-old twins D'Lila
Star and Jessie James, with Kim - has already denied the claims.

His spokesperson said: "This rumour happens every year - it isn't true."