Sunday, March 15, 2009

Working FOR Obama Or FOR You Own Interests? I Am Not So Sure Any More

Today I received an e-mail from a friend who told me that a poll on MSNBC which asked the public to grade Obama had him at an "F".

My friend told me that Republicans had been going to the site and thus dragging down his score and that I should go to the web site and vote to reverse this attack by the evil Republicans.

How Is President Obama Doing So Far?


Now let me think? Again this blog is not about Obama but about YOU.

In this poll put up by MSNBC which is non-scientific and has no control over who can vote and how many different computers they can go to and cast their vote.......WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN at the end of the day?


  • How many Inner City Schools will start producing quality education depending ont he grade?
  • How many new jobs are going to be created?
  • How many less assaults or robberies are going to take place?

Some people's attachment to the fate of Obama trumps their own take on what they will ever actually get from the government regardless of whom is in office.

Sadly these type of antics will continue for the duration.

No comments: