Monday, March 9, 2009

Dear President Obama - Please Tell The Democrats To Leave My School Choice Alone






ATTENTION ALL BLACK PROGRESSIVE FUNDAMENTALISTS!!!:

Don't be tricked by the plight of these REAL BLACK KIDS who will have their scholarship taken away from them. INSTEAD you need to focus on the fact that the Heritage Foundation, a WHITE CONSERVATIVE GROUP is behind these messages.

It is better for YOU to HATE WHITE CONSERVATIVES more than you LOVE THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION FOR BLACK KIDS!!

We must all stick together and fight the real enemy of Black people.....NO NO NO. Not ignorance!!! I am talking about the Republican Party is our enemy.

If we have to send these Black kids back to the failing public schools that they come from - it is indeed WORTH IT because we beat back the Republicans!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually I enjoy your postings but this one is totally lost on me. How is the Republican Party the real enemy of African Americans when the Heritage Foundation (a Conservative organization) is fighting to better educate these lower income kids who might not otherwise have access to private schools?

Constructive Feedback said...

Anonymous:

Pssst (sarcasm)


This "After Obama" blog is my attempt to retain my sanity as to what is going on by at least making light of how the "Verizon Wireless" crowd that accompanies Obama have shown their true colors.

Anonymous said...

Please forgive me...sometimes I take things so literally that I miss the humor in the sarcasm! Thanks and keep up your thought-provoking posts.

The Pondering Catholic said...

Amen! I loved your sarcasm, albeit, I too had to think about what you were saying. In the end, it sends a very strong message! I too find it interesting, that the democrats are always kicking the people who are trying to help, so that they can be the unsung hero. Only they won't be unsung, cuz they want everyone to know it is them. Ya think they are jealous that people actually do nice things with out them?