- Cluster Bomb Ban
- Land Mine Ban
- Global Warming (Kyoto Treaty) - United States Agrees To Economic Limits
- Equal-handed Treatment of Israel and the Palestinians
- Xenophobia Conference - If The UN Convenes The "Racism Conference" once again - the USA must stay within the conference, listen to the attacks and express contrition
- Increased Financial Commitments To The United Nations - Adopt a "From those who have To those who need" funding policy for the purposes of fairness
- Stand down in the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and World Trade Organization in regards financial policies that are used to destabilize other nations. (Just as what John Perkins said in "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman")
If the United States is to no longer be the "world's bad guy" we will need to have some tangible evidence that fortifies this claim.