Friday, December 26, 2008
Question About Obama Supporters And Their "Permanent Interests"
As measured in MONTHS.....how long before we see a policy proposed by the Obama Administration that is so objectionable to the members of the Black community by which the following forces organize to convince CONGRESS (which is the voice of the People) to REJECT whatever policy this might be?
* National Urban League
* National Association Of Black Journalists
* National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
* National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
* National Bar Association
* National Black Chamber of Commerce
* Progressive Black & Journalists (PB&J)
* The National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
* AfroSpear / Jack & Jill Politics
What might this policy be which causes so much consternation?
AND.....If this coordinated opposition to a policy NEVER HAPPENS in 4 or 8 years (in that these groups CLAIM to be focused on PERMANENT INTERESTS over PERMANENT FRIENDS) would you see this as strange....ESPECIALLY IF
1) Their Agenda Items Are Not MEASURABLY FIXED in the next 4 years
2) After they spent so much time and MONEY on the Obama campaign and their travels to the Inauguration?
Oh yeah, and
3) On T-Shirts, Obama Plates & Coins